Type your anger out

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 6 2006, 11:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 6 2006, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 7 2006, 12:17 AM
Go for a Triangle choke.
Can't reach, I'll have to headbutt his crotch methinks. [/b][/quote]
Not if i hold your head down, allowing you to run in place combined with blessings of helmet hair

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 7 2006, 12:23 AM
I bet she has a pet gator too.
Yep, found him swimmin round my toilet one day. I also have an obnoxious southern drawl and live in the Everglades.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 6 2006, 11:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 6 2006, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jun 7 2006, 12:18 AM
you kidding? the longer keys on the keyboard scare her.
Fuck you talkin bout? [/b][/quote]
Oh yes. For those of you who didn't follow, I was talking about this sentence:
Uh. Yeah. Caps locks.. :ermm:

If you'll take a minute to review the keys on your keyboard, you will indeed notice that Caps Lock, is somewhat longer than most other keys.

Originally posted by a_iver+Jun 7 2006, 12:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jun 7 2006, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 6 2006, 11:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Jun 7 2006, 12:18 AM
you kidding? the longer keys on the keyboard scare her.

Fuck you talkin bout?
Oh yes. For those of you who didn't follow, I was talking about this sentence:
Uh. Yeah. Caps locks.. :ermm:

If you'll take a minute to review the keys on your keyboard, you will indeed notice that Caps Locks, is somewhat longer than most other keys. [/b][/quote]
None of this jibba jabba explains where the original caps lock reference came from. No one was using caps lock.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 6 2006, 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 6 2006, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 7 2006, 12:23 AM
I bet she has a pet gator too.
Yep, found him swimmin round my toilet one day. I also have an obnoxious southern drawl and live in the Everglades. [/b][/quote]
Sweet.

Garret said service, Anthony said "yep" no caps... and you mimic'd him but typed "Yep".....and so it goes.. :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 6 2006, 11:26 PM
What abou the space bar?
I'm glad you asked that Erin. The space bar is indeed longer. Some even suggest that is the longest key on the keyboard. Others insist it is the letter g. The letter g.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 7 2006, 12:28 AM
so it goes
Dude I'm reading The Slaughterhouse Five right now. :blink:

Yeah but capitalizing one letter of a sentence isn't using the caps lock. That's all I'm sayin.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 6 2006, 11:28 PM
Garret said service, Anthony said "yep" no caps... and you mimic'd him but typed "Yep".....and so it goes.. :)
Exactly. Although we must give her the benefit of the doubt.. it could also be the shift key.

Originally posted by a_iver+Jun 7 2006, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jun 7 2006, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jun 6 2006, 11:28 PM
Exactly. Although we must give her the benefit of the doubt.. it could also be the shift key. [/b][/quote]
Well obiously, because who the hell hits caps lock for just one letter?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 6 2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah but capitalizing one letter of a sentence isn't using the caps lock. That's all I'm sayin.
Not necessarily. You could press the Caps Lock key, press the letter of your choice to be capitalized, and moments after press the Caps Lock key again. It works well, try it yourself.

Originally posted by a_iver+Jun 7 2006, 12:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jun 7 2006, 12:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 6 2006, 11:30 PM
Not necessarily. You could press the Caps Lock key, press the letter of your choice to be capitalized, and moments after press the Caps Lock key again. It works well, try it yourself. [/b][/quote]
Anthony, that's ridiculous. Just admit that you made a lame joke.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 6 2006, 11:31 PM
maybe i'll leave earlier tonite.... :ph34r:
Noooooo! I promise I'll keep her in line, just give me another chance :(

Back