Type your anger out

Originally posted by a_iver+Jun 7 2006, 12:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jun 7 2006, 12:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jun 6 2006, 11:31 PM
maybe i'll leave earlier tonite.... :ph34r:
Noooooo! I promise I'll keep her in line, just give me another chance :( [/b][/quote]
Boy you gettin on my last ass hair.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 6 2006, 11:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 6 2006, 11:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 7 2006, 12:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jun 6 2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah but capitalizing one letter of a sentence isn't using the caps lock. That's all I'm sayin.

Not necessarily. You could press the Caps Lock key, press the letter of your choice to be capitalized, and moments after press the Caps Lock key again. It works well, try it yourself.
Anthony, that's ridiculous. Just admit that you made a lame joke. [/b][/quote]
It's not ridiculous at all. I did it for many years. I've seen others do it as well.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 7 2006, 12:36 AM
I've seen others do it as well.
I so highly doubt that. The number one reason being, how often do you sit and watch people type?

When I'm spell checking my dad, or when I was a kid, and at the library and we were learning how to type correctly, and I saw an old friend do it while typing in cheat codes for Sim Ant

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 7 2006, 12:41 AM
we were learning how to type correctly
You took a class in typing and STILL did it that way?

Oh Anthony.. I think you really do need that triangle choke. Stand still, I'll go get a stepladder.

Yes, I still did it anyways. And I never picked up on the typing the right way. I just typed my way until I got faster and faster. Anyways no step ladders will be necessary :)

Back