True Star Tommy Hilfiger

at_the_stars

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone knew the song playing in the background of the commercial. i'm sure it's an enrique iglesias song b/c he is the spokesperson for the new cologne. i only caught the tail end of the spot so no lyrics..tried google with no luck. thanks for your help!

The song is "Ring My Bell" off of Enrique's new upcoming cd, which is said to be released later this fall.

hey i kept searching and listening to each enrique iglesias song was played on the true star fragrance for men from tommy hilfiger....
need song urgent....

Hello there,

Enrique Iglesias - Ring My Bell

Tommy Hilfiger & Estee Lauder have created the fragrance: True Star Men.
True Star Women was recently released with the input and assistance of Beyonce Knowles. Enrique Iglesias has joined forces with Tommy Hilfiger & Estee Lauder and their “True Star Men” TV commercial will feature Enrique and the track 'Ring My Bell' taken from his new album to be released later this fall.

~ Mia ~

does anyone know the song by enrique iglesis for the advertisment of True Star perfume by Tommy Hilfiger?

Hello there,

Enrique Iglesias - Ring My Bell

Tommy Hilfiger & Estee Lauder have created the fragrance: True Star Men.
True Star Women was recently released with the input and assistance of Beyonce Knowles. Enrique Iglesias has joined forces with Tommy Hilfiger & Estee Lauder and their “True Star Men” TV commercial will feature Enrique and the track 'Ring My Bell' taken from his new album to be released later this fall.

~ Mia ~

Back