This woman makes me SICK!

Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 13 2006, 11:04 PM
I know that I post a lot of topics, but this deserves its own.
Actually, no it doesn't.

Yeah we had a convo about this way back a few months ago chief.

I can't even watch that shit, the look on her fat fucking face make me wanna punch a baby so I just closed the window instead.

Too funny..I would seriously love to see what these insane Christians would do under real adversity. These sick Americans should be exhiled to some 3rd world African country under anarachy for set amount of time. We'll see how thankful they are for God's wrath when they're personally being stalked by roving militant gangs intent on raping, robbing and killing them. There's no US Embassy to save you in Somalia.

3_0505feat.jpg

8_0505feat.jpg

I'm confused by those people, have they ever read the bible? I'm pretty sure its not that insane.

Actually if you take a lot of passages literally, it is that insane. Boggles my mind that masses let an archaic, flawed, outdated book dictate their lives.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 17 2006, 01:13 PM
Actually if you take a lot of passages literally, it is that insane. Boggles my mind that masses let an archaic, flawed, outdated book dictate their lives.
:rolleyes:

Im just gonna say.....I Love Watermelon....and walk away....... :)

..... :ph34r:

Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 14 2006, 05:04 AM
I know that I post a lot of topics, but this deserves its own.

This woman makes me sick!!! She is a disgrace to all human beings, she is a racist asshole. I hope somebody walks up to her and says, "Seriously, WTF!!!"

Jackass woman who protests funerals on Fox
daer god!

btw her grin....its pure evil. really they should ask her for a movie or sometihng

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@May 17 2006, 02:13 PM
Agreed and Brilliant.
Here's the thing, there are people who don't act evil just because they fear god. To be a good person you don't have to celebrate any holiday of any religion, hate gay people, or even pray to god. All you have to do is be nice, understanding, peaceful, and other things that are common sense. Saying you will go to hell if you don't go to Church, or don't celebrate a holiday is just scare tactics. There are some people on Earth who need to have fear in order to act civil. Those people are mentally ill. I don't give a shit about religion because I'm just going to be a nice, understanding, and peaceful person. Religion is just scare tactics. And if everyone would just act the way I do, then we would have less war, less Genocide, plainly less problems. Anyone else agree with what I think?

Space Cataz, I would love you so much if you'd just stop starting all those threads.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@May 17 2006, 04:49 PM
I don't give a shit about religion because I'm just going to be a nice, understanding, and peaceful person.
Isn't that kind of contradicting yourself?

He's saying you don't have to be a religious person to be a nice person.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 17 2006, 12:02 PM
You know, it's rather rude to just bash people's religion like that.
Maybe it is. I don't care though. Organized religion has beaten me down on more than one occassion. I hate almost everything it stands for. It promotes ignorance, conflict, and lack of progress and development. People think religion unites and while it does on a microcosmic scale, it certainly accomplishes dissent and strife on a global/macro scale. You only need to look across the headlines of newspapers all throughout the world to realize that, or take a broad world history course.

The only religion I respect is Unitarian Universalism which understands the crux of why people go to church and focuses on community, acceptance, and belonging rather than bullshit sacraments, warnings about punishment and about how evil and sinful God's children became and how we all need to be saved.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 17 2006, 10:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 17 2006, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ActuarialMadness@May 17 2006, 01:13 PM
:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Sorry Sir Garland, I forgot you're a good Christian. In another lifetime, I would have gladly joined your ranks. It could have be so different if you had treated me differently, but such is life. Now I've become a champion against your cause. I'm sure we'll meet on the battlefield at some point.

Back