I do

Originally posted by leone+Aug 9 2006, 01:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 9 2006, 01:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 9 2006, 01:49 AM
One of the cookies I sent? :naughty:
:lol: Yes. :naughty:

Girl, what's in 'em? I still can't figure it out. :ph34r: Please tell me there's some vanilla, otherwise my palate's completely useless. [/b][/quote]
Please ignore Andy, he's revolting.

Yep, vanilla extract but I get the organic pure stuff. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 8 2006, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 8 2006, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 9 2006, 01:50 AM
Made with pieces of real panthers, so you know its good?
Oh jesus now I'm snortin stuff out my nose. *cough hack*

K same guy different movie:

"You know how I know you're gay?"

"How do you know."

"You listen to Coldplay." [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Ahh! Don't think I've ever had the organic stuff prolly that's what confused me.

*steals recipe* :ph34r:

I can't bake. :lol: I dont' even have the necessary utensils.

I'm psychic too. I also see ghosts. There's one chillin in my master bathroom so I normally don't go in there but my nephew broke the other terlit so now I have to take the dogs in with me when I have to pee.

My mom heard a ghost once. It was late at night and it was a little boy on the back porch steps crying or calling for his mother. It creeped us all out for a long time. And also when you go up the basement stairs it sounds like someone is walking up behind you. :unsure:

holy freakin shit!
bloody hell!
is it really as creapy as they make it seem on TV?

Let me put it this way: I have to leave the house shortly and I'm supposed lock the front door and go out the back and down the steps. But I refuse because I'm scared witless. It's too dark if the moon isn't out and it's too creepy. So I go out the front door thus leaving it unlocked and my family prone to serial killers. But I digress. Things of that nature do not happen around here, oh wait I went to the same high school as Ted Bundy and he lived 2 blocks from my dad when he was growing up.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 9 2006, 06:48 PM
I'm a cake with a hole in the middle.

Melissa Bundty
wow i thought youd at least like my married with children reference :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 8 2006, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 8 2006, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 9 2006, 01:50 AM
Made with pieces of real panthers, so you know its good?
Oh jesus now I'm snortin stuff out my nose. *cough hack*

K same guy different movie:

"You know how I know you're gay?"

"How do you know."

"Because your dick tastes like shit." [/b][/quote]
60% of the time it works everytime.

S.O.S Pads
These little soapy pads were originally designed as a giveaway to help sell aluminum pots and pans to housewives.

I'm a house wife! Technically anyway.

Ken I did like it! Who says I didn't? I was just goin along with the flow man.

Back