Things YOU have made

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 28 2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah, it was when I tried to view them individually. But then I'm on IE so that might make the difference.
Use firefox.

Are you expecting potential employers to be looking at this?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Mar 1 2007, 03:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Mar 1 2007, 03:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 28 2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah, it was when I tried to view them individually. But then I'm on IE so that might make the difference.
Use firefox. [/b][/quote]
No. Firefox is ugly and ungainly and crashes all my programs.

??? Are you crazy? How old of a computer are you using? Ugly? Download a skin, there are like a million.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Feb 28 2007, 07:06 PM
I don't remember if I showed you guys that one. So it crashed your browser? Cuse of the gifs I'm guessing. Damnit.
Sorry to barge in here...

I can see how loading those gifs could be a problem. Maybe it might be interesting to preload them using javascript? The page in question would load slower but because all images are loaded first then displayed, it should be a tad more stable.

Besides that I would suggest making your site accoring to W3C but since almost no company gives a damn about that I think you made a wise choice :lol:

And yes firefox is tons tons tons better than internet explorer. Btw look at the site for ie7 :lol:

http://www.ie7.com/

Originally posted by Scythe+Mar 1 2007, 01:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Mar 1 2007, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 1 2007, 11:26 PM
No and no.
:( [/b][/quote]
I enjoyed it. :p

Yeah, I was doing some testing in geocities for like five minutes, and all of the sudden my bandwidth shot up and I was blocked out. The next day my domain was taken and covered in advertisement <_<

sorry to hear that.
i guess you can't get it back, huh?
what are you going to do?

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 2 2007, 04:43 PM
sorry to hear that.
i guess you can't get it back, huh?
what are you going to do?
if those crapheads want my name that badly they can have it. i'm not spending more money to further their business. i have another idea in mind anyways, so it's not so bad now. plus when i bought my hosting package i got another free domain of my choice so in about a year they'll probably give up on the contract and i can make the transition easier.

annnd i think i just squashed all the bugs in my code, so one more test on a pc and if all goes well i should be able to launch by tonight! :woo:

Back