Things YOU have made

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 19 2007, 01:23 PM
Just finished. click

So tired now. By the way don't play with the mail thingie too much cuz it actually works :p
Is that Latin? :huh:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 20 2007, 12:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 20 2007, 12:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jan 19 2007, 01:23 PM
Just finished. click

So tired now. By the way don't play with the mail thingie too much cuz it actually works :p
Is that Latin? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Some dutch words in there, but most of the text is generated Lorem Ipsum text aka gibberish.

You see, it is proven that if you do stuff like that and use regular comprehensable text it tends to distract you. *shrugs* it's a bit silly maybe but I like to act like I'm a pro :)

For some reason now the song, "Sittin up in my Room" is stuck in my head. :lol:

:lol:

It's sad too because I really didn't like her in the 90's...

I liked her in I Still Know What you Did last Summer or whatever. I thought she did pretty good. :)

Originally posted by Caren H@Jan 20 2007, 04:46 PM
I swore the directors were gonna keel her ass :lol:

:elvis:
I'm still waiting for it to happen in a sequel. ;)

Tuts? I don't know, my shopping is pretty random. :rolleyes:

Plus you dont need my tuts, you have already developed your skills and own style pretty well. :)

i have no skills or style, but i'm bidding on some on ebay.
wish me luck.

Oh my god that stained glass is gorgeous!

I wanna make a journal too. Steph made me one for my birthday last year and I don't wanna ruin it by writing in it. :lol:

Back