Things I Love...

<_< I wear size 11 (sometimes 12) and I find shoes that aren't orthopedic clod hoppers. :D

melissa, 5'7 is the minimum height for a runway model... you are in the model class... B)

Heh.. but to BE a model at 5'7" I'd have to weigh like 90 pounds and I'm.. not that thin. :ph34r: The thinnest I've ever been was like 118 and that's when I was anorexic so I looked repugnant. (I actually have a picture, maybe I'll scare the kiddies with my gaunt-ness-ocity. :))

I love Jimmy Fallon! :wub: The best of Jimmy Fallon is on SNL tonight. :lol:

I've been listening to nothing but Bob Dylan today. My Uncle brought me some kick ass CDs.

Well guys I'm gonna go refill on Yo-J and chill here for a bit while I drink it. Then I think I'm gonna hit the hay.

I love the new aquafina commercial. It's not funny or anything. The one saying something about making your body happy. Just the colors, lines, and text are so satisfying. I'm thirsty.

MORE YO-J!!!! :D

Do you spike your OJ with something special, that makes it Yo-J? Or is that just a funny name?

What? You've never heard of Yo-J. Maybe it's just a Wisconsin thing. It should be in the juice section in the supermarket. I don't spike it though. It's like a combination of juice and yogurt. Really good. Tastes a lot like a Frusion, except it comes in quarts and there's about 5 different flavors. Strawberry banana is my favorite.

I've had it, it's good! Although my grocery store is in Wisconsin so it might be a Wisconsin thing.

is it too late to talk about our height?!!! well, im gonna anyway!!!
I'm 5'11" and wear size 9 shoes. I can safely say I've always been the tallest girl...everywhere: school, work, etc.
My sister is just as tall as I am (I think) but she wears size 11 shoes and she finds really cute stuff to wear!! She has a "thing" for shoes........

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 20 2004, 06:15 AM
What? You've never heard of Yo-J. Maybe it's just a Wisconsin thing. It should be in the juice section in the supermarket. I don't spike it though. It's like a combination of juice and yogurt.
Sounds.... interesting. Never heard of it or seen it. I don't really get the whole "drink yogurt" thing -- I guess I'm old-fashioned, I like to use a spoon.

One of my favorite OJ combos is OJ and Sprite -- best drink ever. I don't get to drink it anymore though. :(

i love york swoops!! ..and that geico ad, about the tiny house or something like that!! its funny!!!

york: the delicious chocolate
swoops: candy slices

you've never seen the ads?

Nope. Seems wisconsin decided to break off and form it's own nation.

Back