Things I Love...

Holy CARP! (Actually that was a spelling error but I like it.) It's 1:40 Am

I wanna stay up and talk but I got work tomarrow. Hate to be the party pooper.

Goodnight scoot.

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 16 2004, 01:36 AM
Yeah I kind of tuned it out until you said that. Now I'm watching MadTV. That is until I find anything better. I'm not good enough to pay attention to the TV and talk to you at the same time, especially with two different threads. I'm not this talented dang it! :p
You don't have to talk to me ya goob, I'm just caffeinated right now and have no other outlets.

I could vacuum but uh NO. And my dog doesn't want to play with me. :(

No that's just it. I like talking to you. That's why I tuned out the TV (which by the way, is feeling really neglected tonight).

Yep. MadTV is on Comedy Central.

You should go to sleep too.

Dang, you guys outlasted me -- and I'm on the west coast. In bed at 1130 last night. :zzz:

Aww Dascoot, everything okay? I got ears if ya need to vent.

This should cheer you up: Jon Stewart on CNN's Crossfire, about 1/3 of the way into the transcript. I saw an online video of the segment (not sure of a link, JCA was watching it on his comp) -- Stewart was railing one of the hosts of the show, pretty good stuff.

Aww you're sweet, thank you.. :)

No nothing really wrong, it's just this itchy twitchy thing I get sometimes when I'm bored and have nothing to do. It's not wise to caffeinate someone with ADD. :ph34r: :lol:

I just :heart: Jon Stewart so much. If you find that clip online I'd love to see it, with a transcript it's hard to get a real feel for it because words say one thing and body language says something else.. I'm curious what his demeanor was, and the tone and inflection of his voice, ya know? Cause just reading it makes it look like he was getting angry, and I've always seen him as pretty unflappable.

I just have loads of respect for that guy.. I really hope one day he runs for office. It's so awesome when smart sexy guys don't know they're smart and sexy. :wub:

Yeah I have a loooootttta reading to catch up on at Devoter. So so lazy.. :rolleyes:

Yeah this whole thing is getting out of hand, they are seriously a huge pack of seedy bastards. :angry:

I love drawing things in the shower pane. Like when I was a kid and always got yelled at for writing on the windows. Except now I got like 3 feet by 5. That's a lot of real estate.

:D

Now come on. Don't tell me you got curtains. Just bolt on a little piece of plexi glass to the side of your shower wall and go nuts.

I'm in an apartment brother, plus glass gets too funky too easily. Besides I have neato curtains.

But when I was younger in my mom and dad's bathroom they had a stand-up shower with tiny floor tiles, and they were all white except for the occasional yellow one.. and I would sit in the shower and hum "Billy Jean" to myself and make my fingers jump from one yellow square to the other. :)

Back