Things I Love...

Oh my god that was too awesome, he layed that kid OUT. :lol: :lol:

Oooh so you're watching Craig.. isn't he beautiful? Doesn't that accent get ya all giggly? :)

Yeah it's cool. Actually when I was about four years younger I sooo wanted an accent. I kind of developed my own :leela: :nerd: . Kind of a slurred, relaxed combination of Australian, English, and Californian accents. Not so bad that people would look at me funny though. I let it pass, but you can still hear it in my voice just a little bit if you pay attention.

I like pointing out to myself in my head the blue bars at the top and bottom in some commercials

The conversation between the voices in my head

"Hey theres the blue bars"
"Oh yeah it's an IBM commercial"
"Okay pay attention it's gonna be funny"
"Hey wait I don't remember any funny IBM ads"

I got it.. I had always used my sparedollar image hosting and posted a url for my photo but it wouldn't accept it this time.. so I just uploaded it. :)

Are you still watching TBS? Isn't this Mr. Show? Why did they call it something else?

Oh come on now don't give me those beady little eyes. I'm glad your pic got fixed.

Yeah I kind of tuned it out until you said that. Now I'm watching MadTV. That is until I find anything better. I'm not good enough to pay attention to the TV and talk to you at the same time, especially with two different threads. I'm not this talented dang it! :p

Back