Things I Love...

ha!!! they're good, u should try and look for them in the candy section...only if you've got a serious addiction to chocolate like i do!!!!

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 21 2004, 10:32 PM
Nope. Seems wisconsin decided to break off and form it's own nation.
That's not true, I get Wisconsin channels and I've seen the commercials. You obviously need to watch more television. :lol:

I love the echo-y sound that you hear in lockerooms when you go to a gym (one with a pool).

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 24 2004, 05:41 PM
I love the echo-y sound that you hear in lockerooms when you go to a gym (one with a pool).
oh yeah, I know what you mean. I like the cool feeling you get from them (temperture wise). So relaxing or something... I'm not sure what it is. :D

:lol: I guess it just reminds me of my college's pool -- It wasn't so bad. :lol:

Yeah, the one where's he's the shock jock? That's a good un. I love him too. :heart:

Your taste buds rock! I love grape soda too. And strawberry, and orange (but only when it's really fizzy), and rootbeer's ok too, and of course cream soda. My mom has this cream soda at her store. Oh my dear lord is it good. They make it with honey- like enough to taste it. Yum.

i like black cow. (rootbear over vanilla icecream)

alan alda principle:
if a movie character is mild mannered and is very friendly with the murder investigator, he will turn out to be the killer.

I can't cry anymore while you run around.. break away, just when it seems so clear that it's over now, drink your big black cow and get out of here.

Are you reelin' in the years, stowin' away the time
Are you gatherin' up the tears, have you had enough of mine

<-- vurry impressed

I thought I was the only person under 50 that knew Steely Dan. :)

I thought a black cow was Coke over vanilla ice cream. :blink: a_iver, we have twin taste buds! I love strawberry soda! Have you ever had peach? It's very yummy! :lol:

Steely Dan Rocks! :D

Yeahhh... forgot about that. Mmmm.

You know what else I like. Those gummi, kinda sour apple-o's.

Back