Things I Love...

"look, we know HOW you did it--HOW is no longer the question. what we now want to know is WHY... why now, brown cow?"

No no no.. brown cow = Coke and vanilla ice cream. BLACK cow = Coke and chocolate ice cream.

I think it's Coke anyway.. that or rootbeer, but I think when ya mix ice cream and rootbeer it's just called a rootbeer float.

Anyway.. I'm going to try and get some sleep since I'll be up all night tomorrow. :blink:

edit: I called it rootbear. Time for bed!! :)

and then a violent brawl broke out amongst the rrdbs over the contents of black cow...

I think I'm gonna head out too. See you guys tomorrow.

:zzz:

I've always wanted to try a sarsparilla. They don't have any name brands that I could go get a bottle of, do they?

I'm so nervous I have a tummy ache.

Ok, so I googled it and a black cow is rootbeer with chocolate syrup and icecream. :p

on topic: I am so in love with the iTunes ad with U2. Damn that Bono is sexy. Everytime it comes on I just want to watch the part where he leans back with the microphone held up to his mouth over and over again... :wub:

Edit to correct spelling -- see the ad makes me all flustered! :blush:

OH...MY...GOD...I...KNOW!!!!!!!

My husband already knows that I love him more than anyone else in the entire world, but it Bono comes to the door and asks me to run away with him, I'm so gone.

I've been pretty indifferent to him until this point. I mean, I like their music, and think he's a pretty intelligent and interesting guy... but now. :whistle:

And he's almost my dad's age.. but man is he a fox. :heart: :wub:

Nothing wrong with an older man. ;)

Speaking of which, I was surprised to find out that John Kerry is just a few years younger than my parents ... for some reason I thought he was younger than he really is.

Back