The Matrix Reloaded

bobos107

Reaction score
I need help with electronic/techno/house song at the beginning of the Matrix Reloaded trailer during the scene when agents break through the metal door and proceed to get their a$$es kicked. If anyone could help me that would be great, because I have been working on this one for months.

--Thanks--

Have you checked soundtrack.net? It lists the various songs heard in movie trailers. (If you go to the main movie trailers section, you can see what the different symbols mean next to each entry listed.)

the track is :

rob dougan - furious angels

the instrumental version is on Robs debut CD 'Furious Angels' as well as the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack, his album is a must.

My first post! Anyway, does anyone know what the song in the theatrical trailer of Matrix Reloaded is? Not the first part of the trailer. Its at the part where Morpheus says "there's only one way to save our city...Neo". I think its the last song played out of a series of different songs in the trailer. For any of those who have the Matrix Reloaded on dvd its also played on the main menu of the dvd. Can anyone please tell me what the name of the song is and the artist/composer's name please.

Rob D - I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)

So far, I've only been able to find the version with the vocals. :) Hope this helps.

When the Reloaded had the 2nd trailer, there was this music that accompanied scenes of the freeway chase, Trinity on the bike, that ended with Neo breaking free from all those Agent Smiths.

The music is not on the soundtrack, but do any of you guys know it?

Peace outz

Idd this should be moved

And Its "Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore"

To answer your question, the song is "Supermoves" by Overseer

As for all the music:
The first song in the trailer is some score music, probably by Don Davis

Second is "The Wonders of You" by Andy Hunter, starts playing when Morpheus says "Here we go."

Third is "Supermoves" by Overseer, starting when Neo is fighting the multiple Agent Smiths

Fourth is "I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)" by Rob Dougan, starts when Neo takes off into flight.

I'm looking for a specific song that happens in the Trailer for the final Matrix movie, Reloaded. Druing the trailer the song starts right after neo blasts off from the castle and it continues during the car chase in the tunnel. I can't seem to find that song anywhere.

-little help please?...

Here's the trailer

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_c..._final_640.html

Jonas

Back