The Lunch Table

Dessert: marshmallow,chocholate,graham cracker in microwave yes..*runs to kitchen*

I did third shift at Citibank for a while too, but that place sucked. I didn't stay long.

Are you a nightowl like me? I hate working mornings. I'm much better at night. I'm thinking about getting parttime work at Shari's betweetn 10pm and 2am..

I hate the night shift. By then, I am so fucking tired, I don't work.

I don't understand why, but during the summer, working at Rite Aid is a hell of lot more entertaining, because I still get my usual four hours of sleep, but I wake up early and work the day shift. So I am energized, yet tired...

What's Shari's?

Yeah I've never really liked the daylight because I'm so fair skinned. I can put on 45 spf and be sitting inside and if I'm too close to a window I'll burn. After high school I naturally gravitated to a nighttime schedule and since my husband works graveyard I've been doin it for a while now. I go back to days every so often though, or I DID before I got the new job.

Originally posted by andy@Mar 29 2006, 01:35 AM
Yeah but you wake up at like 5 am, that's why.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 29 2006, 02:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 29 2006, 02:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Mar 29 2006, 01:35 AM
Yeah but you wake up at like 5 am, that's why. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, that certainly doesn't help. Fucking time.

Originally posted by andy+Mar 29 2006, 01:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Mar 29 2006, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 29 2006, 02:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@Mar 29 2006, 01:35 AM
I hate the night shift.  By then, I am so fucking tired, I don't work.

Yeah, that certainly doesn't help. Fucking time. [/b][/quote]
Time is in your MIND, man.

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Mar 29 2006, 02:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Mar 29 2006, 02:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Mar 29 2006, 01:35 AM
So I am energized, yet tired...
:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, it's just a wee bit fucked up.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 29 2006, 02:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 29 2006, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by andy@Mar 29 2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 29 2006, 02:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@Mar 29 2006, 01:35 AM
I hate the night shift.  By then, I am so fucking tired, I don't work.

Yeah, that certainly doesn't help. Fucking time.
Time is in your MIND, man. [/b][/quote]
Time is a bitch

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 29 2006, 02:40 AM
It makes sense. Like being fatigued and chugging a Redbull.
I mean the state of mind is fucked up. Doing that can provide eight hours of the best customer service and one hour prints known to man!

http://www.sharis.com/

Andy!!! I used to work for Walgreens. Days mostly until I got back into the pharmacy where I could get a better schedule. I have to sleep at least 6 hours to function. But I will say this, after getting jacked around so much at Wallyworld with my schedule ( off at 10 pm back the next morning at 8 am, literally 24 hours a day 365 days a year) I'm considering a pharmacy job 9 to 5:30 no weekends..This is something I would consider. Some people take for granted their 9 to 5 set schedule. Like my parents.

Originally posted by andy@Mar 29 2006, 01:41 AM
I mean the state of mind is fucked up.
I was referring to the description you gave: "energized, yet tired."

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 28 2006, 10:41 PM
Red bull and vodka.
*Donald Trump* " You're fired!" BTW that sounds like something a Hilton or Lohan would drink.. :lol:

Back