The Lunch Table

Spanglish didn't really turn out the way I thought it would. The tone of it was just off, Tea's a bitch and Adam's trying to be serious/thoughtful dad...weirdness.

No, I'm just lost because I didn't/don't know what you guys were talking about with the O's...

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 27 2006, 03:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 27 2006, 03:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 26 2006, 11:57 PM
Nope, need two O's. Sorry Corean. :(
That threw me off but I get it now... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
;) I get it now. Good night all! :zzz:

Yay! I just have to go to a sushi place now. I did finally get to have hot socky (I know, that's not spelled right, get over it. haha) before the Michael Buble concert.

Hot Socky + Michael Buble = some crazy pizza!! :naughty:

:lol: Any kind of pizza is GOOD pizza! :naughty:

I need to get some saki. :shifty:

THAT's how you spell it. I couldn't remember so I just spelled it like it sounded. :lol: Yes any pizza is good at this point. I actually should have put that Hot saki + Michael Buble could have equalled some crazy pizza and should have equalled some crazy pizza but it actually didn't cause it got so late. :(

I'll track him down, get some hot saki and let you at 'im. :ok:

Another crab cake and some more salmon for me please. And some marshmallows too. din-din..

I'ma go to Denny's in a bit. More people need to open 24-hour businesses cause I get bored and hungry and stuff.

Back