The Lunch Table

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 28 2006, 10:48 PM
Don't think I've had either. Oooh ooh I like Jellybeans too. I wanna be a bartender.
You had a madori sunrise?

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 28 2006, 10:51 PM
Ooh youse guys can exchange horror stories about bushy saggy homemade pr0n. :)
I have STORIES!! *NEW THREAD*

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 29 2006, 02:51 AM
Happens all the time...

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 29 2006, 02:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 29 2006, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 28 2006, 10:51 PM
I have STORIES!! *NEW THREAD* [/b][/quote]
YES!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Mar 29 2006, 01:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Mar 29 2006, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 28 2006, 10:48 PM
Don't think I've had either. Oooh ooh I like Jellybeans too. I wanna be a bartender.
You had a madori sunrise? [/b][/quote]
Yeah, but I'm not usually a fan of anything citrus-y.

There is a reason the call them Kamikaze. All different alcohol in one glass. Drink down, get effed up. Or a shot of Patron will do you in.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 28 2006, 10:15 PM
I'ma go to Denny's in a bit. More people need to open 24-hour businesses cause I get bored and hungry and stuff.
So didja go?? :D

I want to go to the store but I want to go to Shari's. They have to best steak fries ever!!! I want to work there and get fries for free.

I'm really going now too! Southern fried chicken sammich with steak fries. Ranch on the side please.

DRPR BEBE! *bangs head up and down with imaginary super long hair*

Back