The funniest thing I've seen today

I'll be here around 10 eastern, but I won't know what to do!!! :lol:

LOL it's gonna be like them dances in middle school, all the boys on one side and the girls on the other.. everyone afraid to talk to each other.. :lol:

Meg.. dude I'm getting good at that game too. Ooh! *clapping hands* We should have a tourney!!

Let me know next time you guys play. I didn't get to last time cause I was up too late and my husband made me go to bed. :lol: I would have been on the computer all night.

Cool.. now everyone remember to bug Steph til she upgrades her Whatsadoozie so she can play too. :)

I assume that this is the same one that Anthony was telling me about? Something with having an AOL login?

Well ya need a Yahoo username, not AOL. And yeah it's prolly the same one, Yahoo Towers?

I don't think he ever said the name of it but he could of just said yahoo and my mind interpreted aol. But anyways, I have both so it doesn't matter. I just read everyone's new blogs. Very good I must say. I really need to update mine. Just have to figure out with what.

There, done and done! *brushing hands off together*

Yesh you do little lady, we need some more stories. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 17 2005, 03:29 PM
Meg.. dude I'm getting good at that game too. Ooh! *clapping hands* We should have a tourney!!
Wait... you can play on your own???? :blink:

NO I wish.. I been soliciting strangers. ;)

Hey wanna play now? Warm up?

I don't think I can cause being at work I have to be ready to take a call. I don't think this is a game that I can set aside and play as I get a chance to. :(

It's sorta like Tetris but ya only get one shape.. and ya have to match 3 or more of the same color like Bejeweled..

Here, check it out.

So, my sister is due to have her baby at anytime but if she doesn't then they are going to induce on the 24th. I'm excited cause I've never been an aunt before. But she's decorating the nursery in a theme called "little miracles". And what she's doing is taking stories, newspaper clippings, and magazine articles that have something to do with miraculous stories of baby survivals. Anyone know of any that I can find online? She asked me to write the story about our little survival kitten, Duncan and she's going to put that up along with the pics of him from my blog where he's all small and stuff. I've been working on this story all day. It's kinda fun. I feel like I'm back in school again in English class or something. Anyway, so if anyone has a story like that online, let me know the link so I can give it to my sister. Much appreciated.

Meliss, come back! Now that I've caught up on my backlogged TV a little, I'm ready to play! Bring it on! :lol:

Back