The funniest thing I've seen today

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jan 12 2005, 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jan 12 2005, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 12 2005, 06:50 PM
*tsk* Ravi.
i'm a bad bad man ;) [/b][/quote]
I likes em bad.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jan 12 2005, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jan 12 2005, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 12 2005, 10:14 PM
I'm not a damn stalker. :(

you're a stalkee :) [/b][/quote]
LOL that was rad.. I don't mind getting stalked by mens that look like that.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 12 2005, 10:09 PM
What the hell, did we all flood his blog last night?
Probably! I found him on here, stalked his profile, and found his blog, which cracked me up. I've been sending that dancin' foo' too all my friends, it's so funny. Even funnier, is that one of my friends KNOWS that song! :lol:

theres another version of the numa song its actually the origianl its alot funnier
but anyway cultclassics realy name is ravi, as in an indian man/woman/kid ravi, thats pretty cool, (im indian if u didnt realize by now,
any way that seemed pretty random but most indian kids i kno are either nerdy, or "gangsta" its nice to see sum1 else who has sumthing in common with me

haha yea :lol: I normally don't watch Reno 911, but it was just on so I decided to watch it. Turned out to be not a bad episode.

That is just hilarious. I had to download the song on itunes! If anyone wants the English translation (I think the song is Romanian), I found it, but let me know. :D

I downloaded from iTunes too. :lol: I would like the translation if you've got it. :D

Whats the song called? I cant find it on itunes.

Edit nvm :p Its Dragostea Din Tei, i was searching NumaNuma...

Back on topic here... this happened two days ago, but still funny.

So, after play practice, I was getting a ride from my friend Jake. We went out to his truck, and the weather conditions were insane. Freezing. So, we walk over to the truck, and Jake inserts his key. The lock is frozen. I, of course, started to laugh my ass off, as Jake tried furiously to get the door open.

We're out there for 10 minutes, trying to think of a way to get the key warm. I suggest the warmest place known to mankind for the key - the area between Jake's legs. Down they go...

Then, a teacher rolls up, analyizes our situation, and takes the key from Jake. He needs to warm it up, too. He puts it all over his mouth. :)

Originally posted by Magilune@Jan 16 2005, 04:56 PM
I downloaded from iTunes too. :lol: I would like the translation if you've got it. :D
It's all yours. I think it's hilarious! :lol:

- Chorus 1 (4 times) -
Ma-ia-hii
Ma-ia-huu
Ma-ia-hoo
Ma-ia-haha [These are just sounds.]
- Verse 2 -
Alo, Salut, sunt eu, un haiduc,
Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea.
Alo, alo, sunt eu Picasso,
Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic,
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.
means:

Hello [on a cellphone], greetings, it's me, an outlaw,
I ask you, my love, to accept happiness.
Hello, hello, it's me, Picasso,
I sent you a beep [cellphone signal], and I'm brave [or strong],
But you should know that I'm not asking for anything from you.

- Chorus 3 (2 times) -
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei,
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.
means:

You want to leave but you don't want don't want to take me, don't want don't want to take me, don't want don't want don't want to take me.
Your face and the love from the linden trees,
And I remember your eyes.

- Verse 4 -
Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum,
Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea.
Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso,
Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic,
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.
means:

I call you [over the phone], to tell you what I feel right now,
Hello, my love, it's me, your happiness.
Hello, hello, it's me again, Picasso,
I sent you a beep [cellphone signal] and I'm brave [or strong],
But you should know that I'm not asking for anything from you.

:D

Originally posted by andy@Jan 16 2005, 10:22 PM
He puts it all over his mouth. :)
AM I READING THIS RIGHT??

Oh PLEASE tell me I'm reading this right. :lol:

wow

michigan weather sucks and that is so funny

Nothing like seeing a commedian in love its the worst

"well folks Bush is a sociopath and we are on the brink of armageddon,
but you know what makes it all better.....snuggling"

Patton Oswalt. Is he on again? My husband broke my office tv. :angry:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 16 2005, 10:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 16 2005, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Jan 16 2005, 10:22 PM
He puts it all over his mouth. :)
AM I READING THIS RIGHT??

Oh PLEASE tell me I'm reading this right. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Oh, yeah. That's how it happened.

It was SO fucking hillarious. I laughed, but made it seem like I was laughing at the car situation.

Couldn't he.. I don't know.. smell it?

Sorry, can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol:

Back