Subaru Tribeca SUV

Mr_Chips

Reaction score
OK...I've heard this song before (I think) but I just can't put my finger on it...

The commercial where the Subaru SUV drives past the other SUVs and the others rust to oblivion, get crushed, etc., ending with the Subaru SUV driving past a trailerload of its competitors, turning them into dust.

Thanks in advance.

i really wanna know the title of the soundtrack too
can any1 help ???
i cant stop thinking of the song

does anyone know who sings the song on teh new saab commercial? (i think its for a suv) a gy is singing and its kindof quiet.
thanx

I have seen a commercial with the following song in it, I can't remember if it was a Saab or not, but the commercial I saw has "Dust in the Wind" by "Kansas":

I close my eyes
Only for a moment, then the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind

Same old song
Just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do
Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind, ohh

Now, don't hang on
Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away
And all your money won't another minute buy
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

Dust in the wind
Everything is dust in the wind
Everything is dust in the wind
The wind

"Dust In The Wind" is used on the new Subaru Tribeca SUV spot, where other SUV's turn to dust when the Tribeca passes them by.

I saw that Subarru commercial that when the suv pulled up to the other suv's they just disappeared. I wonder what the song is called that's playing. Thanks.

There's this commercial for the B9 tribeca i think and its where that car goes past and all the other cars turn into dust or whatever. I think it goes somethign like "dont hang up" and something about "dust in the wind" Does anyone know what that song is?

thanks to all the ppl that found it, that song was stuck in my head :D

I'm not quite sure which brand of car is being advertised, but the commercial is fairly recent. It has a car [or maybe it was an SUV?] driving by all the other cars, and when it goes by, the other cars start to melt and/or deteriorate. The music is kind of a slow beat. I caught a few words.

"Don't hold up. Nothing lasts forever...."

Or something like that. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

thanks to everyone who posted the answer
I have been dying lookin for the answer for months and already forgot about it
but suddenly I remembered about my post cpl months ago and checked this place
finally I got the answer
Thanksss

Back