Subaru Tribeca SUV

Hello, Im needing to know the song used in the Volvo commercial (i think) - anyways, the car passes these other cars and they end up falling apart to nothing/rusting. i know this is pretty vague but it is all i can remember. Some guy is singing the song, i could only make out this part - "nothing lasts forever ....."

Anyone ?
Thanks!

What's the name of the song in the car ad where the cars crumble to pieces as the advertised car drives by? The lyrics go something like "nothing lasts forever..."

That would be a song called "Dust in the Wind" by a band called Kansas.
And you're welcome! :p

its when a car passes things and when it passes them,they rot and blow away.
"Don`t hang on...
nothing last forever except the clear blue sky"

i think thats how it goes.
-TrY

If anybody out there knows the name of this song, please help!!! It's driving me crazy and I can't figure it out!

So the commercial involves an SUV (can't remember the make/model) that is driving through streets and neighborhoods and everytime it passes another SUV, that SUV sort of turns to dust and crumbles. The song has the words "all my life, I've..." And it's not titled "all my life" - already tried that search.

Does this sound familiar to anyone???? The commercial still shows on TV...

Many thanks in advance!

L

I can help with the car... It's the Subaru B9 Tribeca. I remember that commercial.... That is the only Subaru I have ever liked.

I'm looking for a song that was featured in a car commercial about 2 years ago. Here is a description:

- The car was a midsize 4x4/SUV

- I'm not sure if the brand was acura, nissan, infiniti or hyundai

- As the car drove by, every other car would transform into something else (mostly pieces of junk), and break down entirely

- It was in a city-lke setting

- The only lyrics i can remember from the song are "don't let go," but that might be entirely wrong

- The music is kind of soft and semi-slow paced, with a male voice singing

- I saw the commerical over the summer, probably in 2004, if that helps

Thanks!

Gonna take a guess here ...

I feel like you might be thinking of ...

An ad for the Subaru Tribeca SUV ...

Song was ...

Kansas - "Dust in the Wind"

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

i know exactly what commercial you're talking about! i love that song too! i knew exactly what song it was from your description.

it definitely is Kansas - "Dust In the Wind"

Thank you so much...I never expected that anyone would actually know what I was talking about.

Back