St. Croix Virgin Islands

uNtouched

Reaction score
There's a song that plays during a St Croix Commercial, it's a really cool vibe, really Jazzy type of song. I read somewhere that it is by Kaitence O'lander but a quick google search of that name returns nothing. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried to find the commercial on the internet also, but couldn't.

:ph34r: Alot of the "Island Nations" have pretty "tight" and nice music.

So I am with uNtouched in search of this song......
I hope the search is worth it.

ALL HAIL THE BLACK NINJA!! :ph34r:

Hey!
I know exactly the commercial you're talking about. When I heard it I was actually in the midst of a half-sleep and shot up to listen to it because the voice was so recognizable! I could have sworn it was my friend Jean Rohe's voice. She does a lot of performing in the NY area in jazz clubs. I was in tons of choirs with her and could pick her voice out anywhere. So I asked her if she remembered doing this commercial, but she said she has so many little stock clips of songs, she wouldn't know. I am also hellbent on finding this commercial again to let her hear it. If you find anything, let me know.

I LIVE IN ST. CROIX!!!!!!!! This is SO cool!!!! WE are on AdTunes????? I work at the local TV station, I'll ask around.

Oh MAN that is SO awesome...I really hope you find something out. I have this "bad" thing where once I get a song in my head, I have to have it or it will ALWAYS be on my mind, I have songs stuck in my head from when I was still in high school....4 years ago...no really I do.

What channel did you see it on? Also, what did it look like? Many local St. Croix commercial use jazzy music; if it was performed by a local band, there's a good chance I know them.

pfft, I wouldn't even remember what channel. This was when I first posted the request on here, which is Dec. of 06....but it was a girl singing, I remember that much. I don't remember anything else though...

the song your looking for is by enya the song caribbean blue.

There's a 9 minute St. Croix Tourism ad at YouTube.com that uses Mediterraneo by Steven Katz, which is available as a free hi-fi MP3 download at www.stevenkatzmusic.com, along with free previews of Mr. Katz's other music.

"COME TO THE ISLAND OF SAINT CROIX COMMERCIAL"
AIRS ON CNN AT VARIOU TIMES

There's a song that plays during a St Croix Commercial, it's a really cool vibe, really Jazzy type of song. I read somewhere that it is by Kaitence O'lander but a quick google search of that name returns nothing. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried to find the commercial on the internet also, but couldn't.
I am looking for the song too. It is an orchestra with a lilting beautiful female chorus woven into the instrumental.

Back