South Park Season 12

Ravenx

Reaction score
South Park "Pandemic 2 - The Startling" season 12

Anyone know the name of the song or artist of the song that plays at the very beginning? The lyrics are something like "homeless state of mind"

you talking about the theme open? I think it's written by parker and stone?

no I'm not talking about the main south park theme, I'm talking about the one right before that, when they show the 4 lifelike drawings of kids. I have the link in my first post.

South Park "Britney's New Look" season 12

Toward the end of the show when they are trying to kill Britney Spears, towns-folk start singing some weird song like they play in movie trailers. Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks

I am thinking it's E-nomine, but I can't find out which song. Sounds a little like "die 10 gebote".

South Park "Major Boobage" season 12

During the episode when Kenny, and Mr. Brovlovsky get high theme music is played, i know one song is called HEAVY METAL by SAMMY HAGER, but what is the other song called?

There's a song I really like in this episode...it's all instrumental and it plays when Palin exits the podium and takes off her red jacket and continues to when Obama breaks into the Museum and sees the security system. It's mostly violins and guitar riffs.

The episode seems to be a spoof of Ocean's 11...did they take the music from that movie? I've never seen that movie.

Much help would be appreciated!

Originally posted by Ranx@Nov 10 2008, 12:50 AM
Thanks for your help :)
No prob. It may just be a piece created just for that episode as one of or both the creators of South Park (Matt Stone & Trey Parker) went to school for music production. Thats why you hear a lot of good music in the South Park episodes.

There's a song in this episode that plays when everything is wrapping up; the candidates are all at the airport, the sun is rising, everything's gonna be OK, etc. It's a widely-used piano piece, and I'm sure it's incredibly famous and everything, but I can't remember what it's called.

Any help would be appreciated. I think this is an easy one, but I can't figure it out...

In the "Ungroundable" episode, What was playing when the Goth kids were in the car and the girls room? They've been nagging the back of my mind for ages and I cant find the lyrics to find the names

Whats the name of the song, that plays in goth kids stereo in the episode "Ungroundable"? Im talking about the scene which some school kids sends the football near to goth kids and call them vamp kids instead of goth kids.

Back