South Park Season 10

The_Mario_Man

Reaction score
The music plays after the "smug" destroys South Park, and people start trying to rebuild. Does anyone know what this song is, or was it created just for that episode?

South Park "Make Love, Not Warcraft" season 10

Is the song from this weeks south park real or fake? The song goes
"got to live til you die you've got to make it to the end" I personally think its a matt and trey song but i was just wondering.

South Park "Go God Go" season 10

Does anybody the song used in the South Park episodes Go, God. Go! Part II and Go God Go XII. The song is played when it shows Eric going into the future. It's also showed when an Future Eric Montage is being played in the beginning of the second episode.

Also, does anybody know where I can download the South Park theme song. Not the original, the remixed version used in Season 10.

South Park "Stanley's Cup" season 10

does anyone know the song that plays when the first game is played with the little kids vs the other little kids. the song starts with some guy yelling wooo-hoooo!

Here's a link to the episode. The song starts at 12:08/22:02 minutes

It's called: Blur - Song 2

Here's a video for ya...

Lyrics:

I got my head checked
By a jumbo jet
It wasnt easy
But nothing is, no

When I feel heavy metal
And Im pins and Im needles
Well I lie and Im easy
All of the time but Im never sure when I need you
Pleased to meet you

I got my head done
When I was young
Its not my problem
Its not my problem

When I feel heavy metal
And Im pins and Im needles
Well I lie and Im easy
All of the time but Im never sure when I need you
Pleased to meet you

Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Oh, yeah

-------------

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that was played during the part where Adams County plays Stan's team i think it was used in FIFA before.

Cartman asks Kyle if he's french. Kyle says no, and then Cartman says something. I know it is in french, and it is a song. What is the song called, and if possible, what is Cartman saying?

Thanks

Cartman actually says it to Clyde, and he asks, "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, Clyde?", which means "Would you like to sleep with me, Clyde?" :lol: I love it!

The phrase is used in the song "Lady Marmalade."

I too want to know the name of that song. I saw the episode twice already and there are days where I can't get the beat out of my head. So, if anyone knows the name, I'd really, really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

South Park "Hell on Earth 2006" season 10

Does anyone know the song in this clip from the Southpark season 10 episode "Hell On Earth"? It plays during Satan's sweet 16 party when they notice someone is dressed as Steve Erwin the Crocodile Hunter.

The song is a dance song in case you don't listen to the clip before posting. It is not the "Oh Yeah" song from Ferris Bueller.

I'm sure someone has posted a link to this video before asking the same question but I couldn't find the post with the search function.

The lyrics are: "yeah, yeah, yeah, get up, yeah, yeah, get up on the floor, its time to get down. tonight all night"

Back