South Park Season 11

agentbolt

Reaction score
In the South Park Easter Special, both when Stan was being chased by the Hare Club for Men, and when the camera zooms in on the Mall Easter Bunny, there's some drum-heavy, dramatic music that plays that sounded really cool. Anyone have any idea what it was? I need to know!

South Park "Imaginationland" season 11

At the very end of the episode, before the credits, a rock song comes on. Does anybody know what it is?

I would love to know the name of this song as well, my roommate and I are dying to know what it is. I gather its something from "First Blood" if thats who Cartman was imitating at the end.

Originally posted by CrashDMB237@Oct 21 2007, 06:36 PM
I would love to know the name of this song as well, my roommate and I are dying to know what it is. I gather its something from "First Blood" if thats who Cartman was imitating at the end.
Unfortunately it isnt...

I just checked out the First Blood soundtrack and none of the tracks are the song :p.

I just did some looking around and after reading countless posts and sampling numerous songs the general consensus seems to be

"Bierko Entering The Gas Company.” It is from the 24 soundtrack and composed by Sean Callery.

Which I think is probably correct. On the South Park ep they just augmented the guitar section. Like American Dad did to Sister Christian by Night Ranger on episode 603. Actually listening to it again, sounds like they replaced the strings that played the melody with electric guitar giving it the grunge.

Wow. I've never heard of anyone who didn't know that song. That's like not knowing who the Beatles are. :huh:

South Park "Imaginationland" season 11

Anyone know what song that is at the end of one of the episodes when Cartman is hitch hiking? I feel like its from a movie but I don't know what it is.

Hi Crash,

The song was made for that episode. It's called "Cartman's quest music "

:) xod

Yep, sorta .. Southpark has it available to the public.

You can get it here, at Southpark Studios (2nd on the list)

They might have more info about the song on their site.

Back