so who bought the harry potter book last night?

I didn't. I sent my owl out but he hasn't come back yet. Never send your owl out with cash. ;)

I had prepaid so I coulda been there at 12:01 but the store I bought it at is 4 towns over and I didn't feel like driving out there that late so me and my brother went up just now and got em and now we're reading at the same time. :)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 16 2005, 10:04 AM
I didn't. I sent my owl out but he hasn't come back yet. Never send your owl out with cash. ;)
:lol: :lol: LMAO!!!! I can totally see your bird like Ronalds

Ummm whenever you're done.. can you tell me all about it Melissa? Or anyone else? COs I stopped reading them in 8th grade.. I read the first one and that's it B)

Girl pick up a damn book and read it.. it's NEVER the same hearing about it, or seeing the movie.

ugh, the movies don' t do the book justice. They're okay, but the books are A LOT better.

I read the first one. :unsure: *runs to avoid beating*

*hiding under log* Leone come quick over here! They can't see us *puts on sunglasses, hands a pair over*

:ph34r:

:unsure: Why the sad face? :confused: I thought it was funny that she said glasses and went ninja. :p

:lol: I did glasses cos I was referring to Big Daddy... and ninja? I never thought of him as nija.. I thought of him as hiding

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 16 2005, 07:45 PM
NINJA!!!
:mellow: *shakes a takillya bottle just out of your reach* :p

Back