so who bought the harry potter book last night?

whatever lights your saber, :lol: :lol:

What language was that on the end? Klingon?

Are you off your pills again? :p

"Maybe. :shifty: " ?
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 18 2005, 06:40 AM
Aww crap someone else dies?? OK don't tell me don't tell me, I'm about halfway done.. :(
are you done reading it yet?

Nope still pretty much where I was last night but I've picked the book up and plan on reading the rest of the night. You can always type in white font though. ;)

What the hell?? Oh my god I'm totally crying.. how long do we have to wait for the next one? *bummed the hell out*

I don't know whio died but the good thing about SciFi and Fantasy is that they can bring "em back if they want to. Spock, Gandalf, Thomas Covenant. ;)

When they invent cheesecake pizza.......delivered cheesecake pizza......Ok chesecake pizza delivered by nekked horny chessecake pizza girls.
Then. Theeeeeeeeeeeen they'll have something. Something wonderful and...and down right religious. sighhhhhhhhh

I just have a feeling they'll bring him back, they HAVE to, I don't see how he coulda NOT seen it coming.. has to be all a part of the plan.

LOL...that looks funny that there are a bunch of blank screens. I know, I know. Your writing with white to prevent spoilers, but I got a chuckle anyways.

*runs as fast as he can* (which isn't very fast at all)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 25 2005, 02:00 PM
I just have a feeling they'll bring him back, they HAVE to, I don't see how he coulda NOT seen it coming.. has to be all a part of the plan.
I hate Snape now.

Back