so who bought the harry potter book last night?

well everyone was saying hi, i thought, what the heck, ill try to fit in

Yeah it's just this thing I do, Jesse doesn't like me so I gotta say hi every time he's online. :)

:huh: he doesnt like you but you......hmm....that dont make sense to me

so? at this board we have a high-strung evangelist and a manic psychotic hypochondriac, so i think i can handle a little bit of neurotic

OMG I just got finished reading the book last night! The death in this one was worse than the one in the last book. :( I cried a lot again. :cry:

Aww crap someone else dies?? OK don't tell me don't tell me, I'm about halfway done.. :(

One of my brothers and one of my sisters are into Harry Potter big time. It seems that the phenomenon known as Harry Potter is just as pleasing to older folks as it is to the youngsters. But all I saw on the news was little kids excited about the Potter. They should also show the older folks who love reading these books. Plus another one of my brothers father-in-law loves these books too. He's in his late 50's I believe. The father-in-law, not my brother is in his late 50's.

Personally I haven't read any of the books, but have been curious about them. Love the movies though.

Hah. I know that adults are into these books too. They just don't stand in line at 12:00 for the most part. Unless they're parents. ;) :P
I haven't read them but probably will one day. *paperback set* ;) I hate waiting for the next ones to come out in a series. <_<

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 18 2005, 11:28 AM
Hah. I know that adults are into these books too. They just don't stand in line at 12:00 for the most part.
:lol: My sister who is on her early to mid 20's was one of those standing in line at midnight. Not many parents let their children stay up that late on the Canadian prairies. I think us Canadian prairie folk are all wusses. :cry: Just joking...just joking...we're not wusses. I can only speak for myself.

:P Heyyy. I said for the most part. There're always a few.

I'm a big 'ol SciFi geek and love any good SciFi move but I really don't get these grown men and women that have to be the first to see a movie and wait in line all night dressed as Darth Vader or A Klingon or whatever to do so.
But hey.....whatever lights your saber!!! :lol:

In'Cha jak'tahla DaH seloh Koliays! GhoS! :P

Back