Scion United by Individuality

bigtruth1980

Reaction score
I just recently saw a new Scion ad, there was every model of Scion and they were all meeting out in the desert, then some guy gives a speech, but there was an awesome techno song playing, anyone know what it is?

Originally posted by bigtruth1980@Aug 8 2008, 11:29 AM
Comment from vid

i contacted Scion about the song and they told me "Unfortunately the song was produced by Music House specifically for the commercial and is not for sale." :/

:)

Originally posted by phoenix16@Aug 14 2008, 06:22 PM

Anyone know that song yet? :blink:
"Rakuen" by Do As Infinity

(That's what Tunatic said :blink: )

:unsure:

No, That sound nothing alike!

I also want to know what it is and I can't find anywhere else that talks about the song...

Does anyone know the name of the actual (MUSIC HOUSE) like X-Ray dog, Immediate Music, Brand-X Music; that created the song for the ad? It could be Brand-X music but none of the songs i've seen listed match the song in the commercial. Thanks

the song sounds like BT...the technical aspects of the music itself are hard if not impossible to recreate unless you have had enormous practice orchestrating such edits......i've never heard anyone stutter edit and bring about harmonics like it before except for BT...

www.btmusic.com

i'll twitter him and ask him if he did the song...he does a lot of music for hire these days...electronic music doesn't pay well....video games, film scores, even pop music (nsync - "pop")...i would say with 90% certainty that he is the author of the song clip

Back