Saturday Night Live

I know it was a while ago when it was on. But i think they played it again last Saturday. Anyway, does anyone know what song they were singing when they were in the bar? When they were sharing their memories of the times that they heard that song. At the end of that skit, they end up robbing the bar. It would really help if anyone knew. Thanks in advance ;D.

tonights episode this was the epsiode guest starring shia lebouf. it was a skit were everyone that walked in got shot by the person who got shot last. hen a girl walked in and got shot by everybody. Two cops found them and shot each other. anyways im looking for the song played during this skit. it was kinda techno/pop and it was males singing. some lyrics were "do what ya say" or something like that.

Yeah, just heard it and am searching now...I thought it was "What You Say"?

It may be Dump. Don't remember the song title though. The album is A Plea for Tenderness.

OH MY GOD YOU FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking for this song for TWO *blanking* years! It's the entire reason I began coming to adtunes. I've looked on IMDb, Yahoo, Google, there's another guy looking for it too, I feel like I know him I've tracked his search so long and FINALLY someone has found it!

THank you!

NBC ran a special on SNL on Sunday May 6th. Garbage was one of the bands featured. I'd like to know the song Garbage sang and the other bands and songs featured on the show if anyone knows them.

Thanks,

Jef

I'm a big Garbage fan, but I didn't catch the show you didn't give any other info about the song... do you have any details? Here are some of their most popular hits:

Stupid Girl
Only Happy When It Rains
Push It
When I Grow Up
Special
(I Think I'm) Paranoid
The World Is Not Enough
Androgyny
Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)
Breaking Up The Girl
Shut Your Mouth
Till The Day I Die
Why Do You Love Me
I Think I'm Paranoid

Does any of those sound familiar? If not, please provide more info.

Thanks Neo. I'm not very familiar with Garbage but I like them. I listened to a few from their 1998 album ( they were on in 1999 with Drew Barrymore ). Of course all music guests do two numbers. The one I found on YouTube isn't the one I heard.

Part of the lyrics I think she says ( and this is so bad )

Ba ba ba baaaah

And that's all I remember.

I'm not a very big help. Sorry.

Jef

Hey, that one was on my list. :)

I just realized the first sentence of my post is messed up, but apparently it is too late for me to edit the post again... my bad.

Oh, and "Paranoid" is on the list twice. The second one was supposed to be "Sex Is Not the Enemy." I gotta stop posting when I'm sleep-deprived.

Back