Saturday Night Live

It was "Qué Onda Guero" from the album Guero. The version played on TV was modified though. The one on the album is a little different.

Edit: In Leone's link, a sound sample isn't available for just that song? :huh: A sample is available on Guero: Limited Edition though.

I didnt see the episode. But im guessing one of the songs was Do You Want To. Its their newest single.

Hey everyone, my first post here! Well, I am a big fan of Franz Ferdinand and the two songs they played were the new single, "Do You Want To?" and last year's hit "Take Me Out".

JDIAH

What's this Christmas Song Called from Saturday Night Live?

The Lyrics Are " I Don't Care What Your Mama Says Christmas Time Is Here, O I Wish Today Was Christmas" those are the lyrics i can remember. anyway it was played in a skit where Horatio Sanz and some of the muppets sang the song and Horatio Sanz played a Ucalele. it was a Holiday Episode I don't think it was new. It was played on E! at like 1:00 AM on Christmas Morning.
does anyone know what the song is called and who it is by???

I'm pretty sure the writers of SNL wrote it. They have done a few versions of it on the show.

Anyone know the songs Death Cab for Cutie played on Saturday Night Live on January, 14th, 2006.

"soul meets body" and "Crooked teeth" from latest album "Plans"

on the 3-4-06 episode of SNL with host Steve martin and musical guest Prince, there was a song Prince played in the first musical guest performance. Does anyoone know the name o fthat song? I belive it was a new song

I'll tell you when March 5th rolls around, not all of us have the benefit of a time machine.

;)

i found this at prince.org

Live from New York... it's 1981!

Prince will be on Saturday Night Live on February 4th. Apparently the few people still awake at 12:25 will be finally lulled off into a deep sleep by him performing Te Amo Corazon.

Did he play that song on SNL in 1981 because the song I heard would not put somebody to sleep.

If I'm not mistaken, the second song Prince played (featuring the female singer) was "Te Amo Corazon." I did some searching Sat. night, and I couldn't find any info on the first song he played. The chorus was: "Ain't no fury like a woman scorned." His new CD comes out 21 March.

the 2nd song her perofmed was 'beautiful, loved and blessed' featuring Tamar...the 1st song had the lyrics "No fury like a woman scorned" so im thinking it was called "No fury" or something to that degree...he did not perform Black Sweat nor Te Amo Corazon

who was the actor who hosted SNL about 2 months ago and he was involved in a skit with pirates who liked him because his name had "arrr" in it, as did many of his movies and tv shows..i really like this actor and wish i could remember his name
he has brown hair and skwinty eyes

can anyone help?

Back