Saturday Night Live

Anyone know what song was playing during the dancing meatballs sketch?

Saturday Night Live SNL "Caveman" dance

On tonight's episode of SNL (host Jeremy Piven) the sketch with the cavemen featured:

"Sandstorm" by Darude

Get it at Amazon.

That sketch was Fuuuunnnnay! I agree with ^^ about the glowsticks LMFAO...

I love Lily Allen. :wub:

It's weird how she's becoming "popular" now. Nobody used to know who the hell I was talking about....

Anyone know the name of the songs performed by The Shins on this episode? In particular the second/last song?

I didn't see the show, but must likely they are off there new album: Wincing the Night Away (promoting it probably). One of them was probably "New Slang," but you can check & preview all the songs on the album on iTunes.

Originally posted by RogueAngel@Feb 12 2007, 10:25 PM
I didn't see the show, but must likely they are off there new album: Wincing the Night Away (promoting it probably). One of them was probably "New Slang," but you can check & preview all the songs on the album on iTunes.
Ah, just went on a Shins forum... the other song (the 2nd) was "Phantom Limb" off that album. I just love the names they give their songs

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Feb 12 2007, 08:57 PM
I love Lily Allen. :wub:
Her album is great. Catchy ska pop goodness. :)

What was the name of the song in the episode of SNL where the shins played songs from their newest album?

Hey i was wondering what the song was to the sketch in the locker room, the song that was used to pump up the team

Thanks

Back