Saturday Night Live

I was woundering who sang the song on the Pop Goes The Weasel record that Andy Kaufman was lip sinking to. It sounds like the same guy on most of the records he was lip sinking to.

The "Saturday Night Live" (SNL) episode from Saturday, Nov 7, 2007 featured NBC news anchor Brian Williams as the guest host. He did a skit where he played a HS principal. During this skit, a song was repeatedly being played in the background as they did each "take." This song was sung by a female vocalist, and it was quite haunting.

Does anyone know the name (and/or artist) of this song?

Thanks, in advance, for any kind help you might be able to provide!

The song that kept playing in the background is Mandy Moore's version of Rihanna's "Umbrella" single. You can hear the full version on Yahoo Music or by going to YouTube and looking under the keyword search: [Mandy Moore Umbrella]. Many people say that Moore's version is much better than Rihanna's.

i did a search cause this is old
found nothing

does anyone know the beat used on the natalie portman rap on snl
is it a song or something andy sandburg came up with

Can anyone tell me the song that was by Marron 5 on the SNL digital short? It was Andy Samberg singing about that Iraqi guy I think...but it had the guy from Maroon 5 singing "and I ran" every so often? Please help if you can, thanks!

-Bambi

I was just looking for it too.

Its off their new album "Only By The Night" and the track is called "Use Somebody". Loved it!

Does anyone here know the title of the second song performed by Duffy on last week's SNL?

The first song was, I believe, "Mercy".

SNL Digital Short "Jizz in My Pants"

ok this might be a long shot which is why i put it in here instead of the tv show one.

best snl skit ever, i killed myslef laughing

but i also really dug the beat, its sick. especially the end part when it changes tempo at 2:00

i am wondering if by any chance there is an original song that this was derrived from or if there is another song which sounds similar to it. i seem to thing for some reason i remember something by eminem that sounded similar with the tempo change part.

i could just be shooting in the dark but i love this beat any kind of advice would help

Re: SNL Digital Short "Jizz in My Pants"

i am wondering if by any chance there is an original song that this was derrived from or if there is another song which sounds similar to it.
The song "Jizz in My Pants" will be the first single off The Lonely Island debut album called Incredibad.

Fleet Foxes (I hope that's the name) were on SNL on the 21st I think? If you know what songs they played I would appreciate it! I really liked the first song they played but I didn't know the name of the song and I REALLY liked it. So, again, if you know the help me please! Thanks for any answers!

-bambi

Re: SNL

Fleet Foxes played “Mykonos” and “Blue Ridge Mountains”on Saturday Night Live. SNL Jan 17

I loved the songs that Regina Spektor sang, anyone know what they were called and which albums they were from?

Saturday Night Live 4/10/2010

Hi, during the 4/10/2010 episode of Saturday Night Live with Tina Fey there was a a sketch titled "Rancho San Joaquin Spring Dance". Does anyone know the name of the song that plays throughout the sketch..or if it even is a real song?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back