Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I'm all "FUCK YOUUUU flashy orange block!! :!@#$: "

:lol: Seamus just walked over to the garbage and delicately removed the hamburger wrapper from it and laid down next to me and started licking the wrapper with his tail wagging.

The purple ones piss me off cause I'll have this whole domino sequence set up, like a chain event ya know? And one-a them purple bastards gets in there and wipes em all out and turns them into a non-flashy purple mass. Which is cool if I'm too close to the top, but otherwise. :annoyed:

Not sure which one, I've always been staring bug-eyed at the board to really notice which ones do what, but I'm fairly certain it's one of the purple "special" stones. You know what I meant by that though right? All of of a sudden a huge mass of stones turn purple. It might be something I've done and it might be something from one of the other players, I don't even know. :lol:

Oh that one! Gotcha. ;) I'm pretty sure it's the rotating block. I still don't know what each one does. :lol: Except that white diamond shaped block. That one speeds up the game for a player but I don't know what combo you need to get it. *shrug*

Yeah and if you inadvertently spell out Yahoo with the blocks, something neato happens. I've only done it once though, and it was on accident. I tried doing it intentionally and iunno, you have to spell it out with all the same colors I think.. kinda tough to do.

Yeah when it plays that "Yahoo!" sound clip and it gives you a cipher key in the chat box. But what are you supposed to do with it? :unsure:

You hear a sound clip?? And I have no idea, I asked Anthony what that cipher code was and he didn't know either.

Remember those old Yahoo commercials? They always played this clip of a man singing: "Ya-whooo!" That's the clip I heard. :ph34r:

Huh! Yeah I know the clip, just never heard it when I did the special magical dealie doo.

I think when it says yahoo (each block has to be a different color), i think you have to repeatedly press the two keys simeoltaneously, and it does something special (different each time i think)

the orange rotating blocks remove random (i think) blocks from each row of blocks
the grey rotating blocks remove a row of blocks from the stack
the grey sparky block add a row of blocks to an opponent
blue sparky blocks add some dark green blocks to an opponent (i think)
the purple rotating blocks changes a ton of your blocks to purple
yellow rotating blocks drop a 3 block piece that's glowing and when it lands all surrounding blocks turn yellow

that's all i know, i think.

Back