Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

that's the name of that movie, smokey and the bandit.
thanks, i couldn't think of the name.

:eek:

Surely you know who Chasey Lain is! Google images, boy. Go.

But not Anthony.

Yuh. She still has her cantaloupe bubs too, it's like.. get them knockers fixed, woman! Shit.

I'm a B but, I'd like to move up to a C. But...that aint happening no time soon... <_<

Well, at least I got my apple bottom :)

The fuck do Smurfs have to do with anything? They're three apples high, that's kinda big for boobs.

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 24 2006, 02:02 AM
I'm a B but, I'd like to move up to a C. But...that aint happening no time soon... <_<

Ooh ooh wanna go in together? We can do a siphon deal. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 24 2006, 02:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 24 2006, 02:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 24 2006, 02:02 AM

Ooh ooh wanna go in together? We can do a siphon deal. :) [/b][/quote]
:) Yep

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 02:03 AM
The fuck do Smurfs have to do with anything?
I didn't have anything intelligent to say, so out of habit I default to smurfs. :D

Originally posted by Caren H+Mar 23 2006, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Mar 23 2006, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 02:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Mar 24 2006, 02:02 AM

Ooh ooh wanna go in together? We can do a siphon deal. :)
:) Yep [/b][/quote]
:eek: :eek:

Back