Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Aww, I'm gonna clone you, okay? 'Cause every girl needs a guy that says that. :)

:blush: thanks leone.

i thought all guys were weak to that though. another one of the mystical woman powers in action :ph34r:

What the hell, haha there's this banner thingamajig on the top of lots of different websites, like CNN, etc. for those "Find Your HS Classmates" deals and there's a chick that looks EXACTLY like me...except with really bad 80's hair. Numerous people have contacted me, asking why my picture is posted all over the internet. :lol: It's not me though! Maybe I have a long lost twin? :unsure:

It's all nasty....(in the ad)...it's all huge on top and then flares out on the sides but her face looks just like mine, it's creepy :eek:k:

Originally posted by leone@Mar 26 2006, 11:29 PM
Too much scalding hot chocolate down the pants. :lol:
i told you it would leave permanent damage. next time you're the guinea pig

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Mar 26 2006, 11:19 PM
What the hell, haha there's this banner thingamajig on the top of lots of different websites, like CNN, etc. for those "Find Your HS Classmates" deals and there's a chick that looks EXACTLY like me...except with really bad 80's hair. Numerous people have contacted me, asking why my picture is posted all over the internet. :lol: It's not me though! Maybe I have a long lost twin? :unsure:
HAHAHAHA oh my god I kept meaning to tell you about that!! I saw it too, I was like "Whaaa is that her??"

Back