Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 10 2005, 08:20 PM
I got an assload of plain shirts last year because I planned on getting the silkscreening kit (I hate the word "kit", just one of those words that sounds gross to me) for my birthday but I bought some oil paints instead. :rolleyes:
I don't hate that word but it does make me twitchy.

Is the paint included?

Ummmm yyyyyyyyyesss.. I think so.. I'll let you know. :)

Even if not, a bottle of black paint wouldn't be too much.

I wonder if a lighter paint will work on a dark fabric. :shifty: woot for experiments! :leela:

Oh yeah! White on black, fer sher, though I bet you can have fun figuring out other color combos. The yellow I used to use in high school was pretty translucent though, it wouldn't be so great on a darker fabric, but then that mighta just been the brand. *shrug*

Thats why you put a white layer down first, then layer more colors on top of it.

Yeah but that requires an whole other silk. More time consuming, more money, etc etc, so you gotta keep that in mind.

Silly no-Google-knowin boy.

HAHAH!! What is UP with Nick's Keywest Butt Tickler??

Best like from the whole show: "Heh.. he said 'skidmarks'." :lol: :lol:

I know, right? :lol:

That actor who played the rookie cop in the beginning was on Grey's Anatomy a few weeks ago. He played a rookie cop.... who also got shot. Hmm, what'll his next role be?

:lol: Good to know he's exploring all his possibilities.

Haha "mustache boy". :wub:

It totally did. My husband goes "What the holy hell??" when he popped on screen.. not so funny on paper but it cracked me up at the time. :lol:

:lol: No, it's funny on paper too. :lol:

Maybe he was sniffing some crushed coffee beans before each take. :lol:

Hahah aww.. or a chocolate milk mustache. :wub:

Silly George Eades, doesn't he know it's not the 70's anymore?

:lol: Didn't get that memo.

Hows this for random: One time on Law & Order: CI, one of the main characters had an eyepatch. Now, they didn't explain why, they didn't even mention it. Just la-de-da, eyepatch. :lol:

Back