Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Hey! :wub:

HAHAHH EYEPATCH! Ohh man, His Noodly Appendage stretches far.. :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Nov 10 2005, 10:07 PM
:lol: Didn't get that memo.

Hows this for random: One time on Law & Order: CI, one of the main characters had an eyepatch. Now, they didn't explain why, they didn't even mention it. Just la-de-da, eyepatch. :lol:
I can actually explain that. I was wondering the same thing so I googled the guy's name and eyepatch and came up with an article that said taht he was wearing the eyepatch because he was suffering from Bell's Paulsey (I don't think I spelled that right) and his eye was drooping. I never caught whether or not they said anything on the show explaining it but that's why he was wearing it in real life.

On a slightly related note, George Eads looks like a freak with that stupid mustache. :lol:

:lol: YEAH he does. :rolleyes:

Aww my brother got Bell's Palsy once, bless his heart. :(

I'm not even sure of what it is so I'm gonna research it first. :nerd:

It's just this thing where your facial nerves crap out.. don't know what causes it, stress I think. That's what the doctor told my mom anyway. But it was gone a few days later and he's never had it since so.. assuming all cases are at least similar to my brother's, I think it's pretty harmless.

TIME FOR SAW II!!

ADD at work:

*reading* "....facial nerves crap out..."

. o O (There's some capital letters on the bottom. What's it say?)

"...SAW II!!" :lol:

:lol: I do that too. Man it's rough when I'm at a really good part in a book cause I can't keep my eyes on the paragraph, I start jumping down the page to see what happens.

I did that during The Da Vinci Code. "Ooh, funky writing! ...What the hell? Is it written upside down? No... maybe it's backwards... Shit, where'd I put that mirror?"

Plot long forgotten. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 11 2005, 10:54 AM
:lol: YEAH he does. :rolleyes:

Aww my brother got Bell's Palsy once, bless his heart. :(
My mom got that too. It was weird cause the whole left side of her face didn't move. Like if she smiled, it was only a half smile. I do know one person that I went to high school with that got it and it never went away. The doctor's didn't know why. :(

Ike Barinholtz needs to check out adtunes next time so I can cyber jump him.

Back