Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: :lol: You do the mouth-to-mouth, I'll start pumping. :naughty:

You know it! I even brought a boombox. *puts on Right Said Fred*

:lol:

Should we add that to the Adtunes T-shirts?

Naughty CRP: You do the mouth-to-mouth, I'll start pumping. :naughty:

:woo: I need to find a place that lets you make your own shirt.

Scew that, I have my eye on a silk screening dealie at Pearl, I'll make em! :woo:

Baby this is the basement.

I mean don't just reply to it with "Bump!" cause that's obnoxious as all get out. But if you'd posted the same question there you'd get a response.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 10 2005, 07:04 PM
Scew that, I have my eye on a silk screening dealie at Pearl, I'll make em! :woo:
Silk screen? :unsure:

Yeah, it's this.. ok you got a wooden frame with a piece of silk or some other cloth stretched across it, and your design is on there.. so you block out parts of the silk so that nothing can get through it, and then you pour paint onto it and press it onto a shirt. I'm leaving some steps out of course, I haven't done it in ages so I kinda forget how it works, but it's basically like using a stencil to make a design on a shirt. :)

Yep! There's only one Pearl close to me, and it's in effin TAMPA which is a good hour plus drive from my house, so I only make it out there every few months.. and next week is my next visit. :naughty:

Let me know what it's called. :) I need to stock up on plain shirts.

I got an assload of plain shirts last year because I planned on getting the silkscreening kit (I hate the word "kit", just one of those words that sounds gross to me) for my birthday but I bought some oil paints instead. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 10 2005, 08:19 PM
Cafe Press lets you make your own shirts I think?

I know http://www.pixeltees.com does but you have to draw out what you would want the shirt to say in pixels which kinda sucks.
Yeah but you have more control if you do em yourself, plus your cost is way down. *shrug*

We actually considered Cafe Press before I think..

Back