Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Has anyone's Adtunes page been running a little slower than usual? I can't tell if it's the server or my POS computer. :unsure:

Yeah it was shittin the bed on me last night, and I have cable. Seems ok now though..

"Ha! For once, it's not my computer," she says, before her computer explodes.

:lol: I was on the phone when I clicked that. :lol:

*click* :lol: :lol:
"What the hell?"
"Oh...nothing" :shifty: "You were saying?" *laughing to herself*

:lol: I've never seen that smiley so perfectly re-enacted.

I'm wondering why his eyebrows weren't singed off. :lol:

Hahah right? His hair got messed up though. :lol: :lol: Ohh god, I can't look at that picture without crackin up.

:lol: :lol: I just noticed that he's missing a piece of his shirt on his shoulder.

Hahah and his fingers, oh man that's funny. He's all rigored up. :lol: :lol:

"rigored up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the Agent L & M CSI Hour! Where we teach you what not to do on your first day on the job. We have just gone over faux pas #1: laughing.

:p

Originally posted by leone@Nov 9 2005, 03:26 PM
"rigored up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the Agent L & M CSI Hour! Where we teach you what not to do on your first day on the job. We have just gone over faux pas #1: laughing.

:p
Hahah oh man, no way I'd be a good CSI, I'd laugh every time I saw a booby or a pee-pee. Or like if the corpse had shit itself. :lol:

Which brings us to our next example: No passing out when you smell something funky. :lol: :lol:

everyone else: *shining flashlights around the room while FC Kahuna music plays*

me: *stomps in the room fanning under my nose* Oh my GOD what the hell died in here??

Back