Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

This ball game is horseshit! I hate everything! *stomps off to pout*

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 6 2005, 03:11 PM
It's Andy's. He was using it for something else.
:blink: Ah crap, I gotta go burn my hair again.

HAHAHH LEONE! Are you watching Family Guy? Cobra Commander runs the FCC. :lol: :lol:

BOONDOCKS IS ON!!!!!!!

He's like 12 and a cartoon but I have the biggest crush on Hughey. :wub:

I still haven't seen this show. I never get to watch Adult Swim anymore because I'm always gone until 3 or 4 in the morning with my friends. :(

Bloodlessr have you tried watching Friday Night Fix. It's when Adultswim streams about 8 full-length episodes of their shows on their website. They stream the episdoes from 11pm Friday night till 6am Saturday morning. Just click and choose the show you want to watch. Some of the episodes are new and some are premiers that are aired Sunday.

I just got served a Jamocha shake by a Jamaican chick! :woo:

Yeahhh it's like a chocolate shake with coffee flavor, kinda. So rad. :wub:

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Nov 7 2005, 01:56 PM
Bloodlessr have you tried watching Friday Night Fix. It's when Adultswim streams about 8 full-length episodes of their shows on their website. They stream the episdoes from 11pm Friday night till 6am Saturday morning. Just click and choose the show you want to watch. Some of the episodes are new and some are premiers that are aired Sunday.
Do you work for Williams Street or something? You really like promoting that Friday Night Fix.

And no, I haven't, I'm running 56k out here in the country. We can't get anything thing else.

Dascoot, when girls show up we continue to sit, most of the girls we know are already one our girlfriends so its not like we are trying to hit on them or anything.

Back