Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 12:59 PM
Well, of course nothing ever works out exactly how you plan it but I can guarantee that we will do our best to raise a decent child. We already know that we will be more on the strict side. We are like that with his 10 yr old brother as well. I'm not saying we will be the perfect parents or anything. We're just going to do the best we can and won't get lazy with it.
:huh: Uh sorry. :unsure: I was just yankin your chain Rhonda. I'm pretty sure most people do the best job that they can. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 25 2005, 03:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 25 2005, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 12:59 PM
Well, of course nothing ever works out exactly how you plan it but I can guarantee that we will do our best to raise a decent child. We already know that we will be more on the strict side. We are like that with his 10 yr old brother as well. I'm not saying we will be the perfect parents or anything. We're just going to do the best we can and won't get lazy with it.
:huh: Uh sorry. :unsure: I was just yankin your chain Rhonda. I'm pretty sure most people do the best job that they can. ;)[/b][/quote]
No, it's okay. I wasn't upset or anything. :kiss: Obviously a big subject for me. Lots and lots of thought on the matter. :)

Dylan just got here about twenty minutes ago and we're throwing a football. In the house. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonnas let him run with scissors later. :P

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 25 2005, 04:25 PM
Dylan just got here about twenty minutes ago and we're throwing a football. In the house. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonnas let him run with scissors later. :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: Did you him play with the hot stove? :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'm gonna lick the electrical socket. ---> :P

I found this neato cereal; it's got a skull and crossbones on the side! I'ma eat it!

Nope. Got snickers & peanut M&Ms at Walmart. New batman pool floaties and some hand grenade water balloons. :P We're all set if my legs would just stop being rubber. <_<

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 25 2005, 09:50 PM
New batman pool floaties
Please please PLEASE tell me you wear these and nothing else for your "private tutor" sessions.

Ehhhhhh. I feel like crap and my head ain't workin right. I don't get it. Leones last post in random got by me too. :( *shrugs*

Back