Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Good, I finally have a job I like, I'm not sure how long it will last, through next week at least. Then off to another assignment I guess. I feel like a superhero. I swoop in and save the save (or month in this case) and then fly off into the sunset. :lol:

Why don't we have a superman smilie?

Originally posted by leone@Aug 24 2005, 03:15 PM
Then ^that'll turn into --> :cry:
[color=white}.....................................[/color]{(8)}
Heh

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 24 2005, 06:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 24 2005, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 24 2005, 03:15 PM
[COLOR=white}.....................................[/color]{(8)}
Heh[/b][/quote]
:lol: Fitzy made a boo boo.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 24 2005, 06:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 24 2005, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 24 2005, 03:15 PM
.....................................{(8)}
Heh[/b][/quote]
There you go ^

*nature show host voice* The Nightstalking Sam creeps hesitantly from her burrow. Rarely will she venture out into the world during daylight hours for fear of her only natural enemy, The Boss, catching her playing online. But this has been a lean season, and the Nightstalking Sam is jonesin for some adtunes.

:lol: I can totally hear Steve saying that

:unsure: is that his name.. the crocodile guy?

Back