Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Heheh yeah Steve Irwin.

Why'd your ninja go pee pee Fitz? Cause he's surrounded by evil?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 01:37 PM
Did anybody watch Southpark last night?
No and you shouldn't be watching things like that.. what are you teaching your son?

I know, we won't watch stuff like that once Connor gets here. We'll have the discovery channel on most of the time. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 12:40 PM
I know, we won't watch stuff like that once Connor gets here. We'll have the discovery channel on most of the time. :lol:
:lol:

That's right. Save him from the lberal humor. Let him watch animals fornicating and killing and eating one another instead. :ok: :P

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 25 2005, 02:13 PM
That's right. Save him from the lberal humor. Let him watch animals fornicating and killing and eating one another instead. :ok: :P
:lol: Well, we actually watch discovery health and science but um... sure man. :D

On a side note, we've already decided that the television time will be limited. We would much rather raise him ourselves then let the TV do it. ;)

Yeah. Those ideals are all gonna fly right out the window when reality comes home to roost. :lol: :lol: :lol: There's is just so much tantrum throwing that one can take before you give in. :P They wear you down. That's their job. :shifty:
Besides.....electronic babysitter is cheaper than the teenage model.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 25 2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah. Those ideals are all gonna fly right out the window when reality comes home to roost. :lol: :lol: :lol: There's is just so much tantrum throwing that one can take before you give in. :P They wear you down. That's their job. :shifty:
Besides.....electronic babysitter is cheaper than the teenage model.
Aye, but we are stubborn and don't give in to children. That tantrum won't last long, trust me.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 12:45 PM
Aye, but we are stubborn and don't give in to children. That tantrum won't last long, trust me.
Yeah. :P Good luck with that. ;)

Reminds me of a funny little thing the nuns used to say. If you want to hear God laugh......just tell him your plans. :P

Well, of course nothing ever works out exactly how you plan it but I can guarantee that we will do our best to raise a decent child. We already know that we will be more on the strict side. We are like that with his 10 yr old brother as well. I'm not saying we will be the perfect parents or anything. We're just going to do the best we can and won't get lazy with it.

Back