Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

When stuff is taken care of by the government, everyone pays for it in taxes. Kinda like everyone pays for everything to make everything free for everyone.

That's why taxes over here are so insane. Take a look at France for example: The government actually hires and aide for pregnant women. Or in England where the doctors and medicine are pretty much free.

Of course I could be totally way off and selling lies here cuz I'm pretty much king of ignorant people.

No, that sounds right. It makes sense, nothing is really ever 'free'. Someone's gotta pay for it.

I don't want to pay for everyone to go to college. Plus why would you want the government to regulate anything, they would just screw it up like they screw up everything else.

I actually prefer it.

The ammount of tax you pay for it depends on your income so it's pretty fairly distributed. The biggest advantage in my eyes is that it offers all those services to people who from less ideal upbringings (or how do you say it in a fancy way?).

No reason to deny a person to develop at a university just because his family is poor. Same about health care.

Of course, it helps not having a retard as president :P

Naturally it has flaws as well, but I personally think the pros outweigh the cons.

Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 6 2008, 01:19 PM

I was recently had the privilege of giving some retarded friends grief over their retarded choice for president. Not that the other options were great. :P

If you ever go to the Amish and see someone with his arm buried up a horse's ass, he's just a mechanic. Don't worry.

Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 6 2008, 04:19 PM
I actually prefer it.

The ammount of tax you pay for it depends on your income so it's pretty fairly distributed. The biggest advantage in my eyes is that it offers all those services to people who from less ideal upbringings (or how do you say it in a fancy way?).

No reason to deny a person to develop at a university just because his family is poor. Same about health care.

Naturally it has flaws as well, but I personally think the pros outweigh the cons.
I'd like to see less of my goddamn hard earned money taken from me. That's all I'm saying. Is that so wrong?

:huh: I thought americans already paid little taxes

Well it's like Charlton Heston once said... "guns don't kill people... apes with guns kill people"

*I* don't pay anything yet since I don't work yet :D

Two thirds isn't very unusual though

We have social welfare here.

We have tons of taxpayer funded social programs from food stamps and heath care to child development and education grants for which the citizens of our Latin American neighbors, especially Mexico, are extremely grateful. <_<

Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 12 2008, 01:13 PM
Yep

so... whatcha wearing?
Just picture Carl from ATHF in his boxers............yeah........pretty much

Back