Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

But what's the point? Why not do it all at the same time?

All my UK stations are an hour off. <_<

Why do it at all?

Canada set their clocks back when we did, but they're the only ones. And then there's Arizona.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Scythe@Oct 16 2007, 08:46 AM
world clock

This is pretty interesting. Click 'now' and see how things increase :o

Shame how the death count goes up so fast
I didn't leprosy was still that much of a problem.

:lol:

That reminds me of all the poor bastards here with the name Richard Ramirez around the time of the Night Stalker murder trial.

My husband always called the guy driving the ice cream truck Chester the Molester and I guess recently they arrested some guy for child sex crime and his name was Chester.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 12 2007, 10:57 PM
Ewwwwwwwww. How did you get statistics? :sick:
I didn't. I'd prolly die if I did. :blink:

I had to calculate the RSD for my chem lab results. :leela: And I still don't know if a small value is a good thing or not.

Ahhhhhh I forgot about that.

Yes it is. Provided you were running the test/experiment correctly in the first place. It means you were getting roughly the same results with each run.

:woo:

So out of four experiments, only one was fuckered up... 16 ppt. :blink: So that's like a B/B-.

Wow. Iunno. :unsure: I can't really remember school but we typically run something 100 times.

I'm not sure you can measure a deviation accurately from just 4 runs. Unless you're just practicing the math which would kind of make sense for school I guess.

Actually each experiment is 3 runs. So it's even worse when you're solving for s. They give you a limited unknown sample, so if you're lucky, you can do 4 runs (and if you have time).

We're supposed to learn this in calc but my prof decided to skip it. <_< So I'm learning new math in chem. :lol:

Well if 16ppt is .016% then I would say those are good results. But WTF do I know? Not a chemist. :P

Back