Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

He said "SHIT!" And it was really loud. I started to laugh and had to leave the room it was so funny.

:lol: But it's cute when babies say it! :wub: When did he start talking?

my little boys first curse word was g** d****, because when i was married my wife at the time was doing something in the kitchen and said that word, becuase she stumped her toe on the kitchen table. about twenty minutes later my oldest son got frustrated with something he was doing and then said it. i cracked up laughing, because i could not help myself. my wife (at that time) then had to watch what she was saying around our son. kids learn fast and become little parrots once they begin to talk, because at that age they seem to be real good listeners.

You can't count your chickens without breaking some eggs. Or make an omelet. No matter how many baskets you keep them in.

That reminds me. I need to check my Gelfling snares. Trying to get enough hides to make a loincloth. ;)

Yeah it really is if you're into that sort of thing. It's not for everyone but I think that I must've watched it at least 50 times back in the day. :)

My first word was "bullshit" because when my parents would argue with each other my grandma would come over and always call my dad on his bullshit(Grandma on my dads side/his mom)and I eventually picked it up and called all of them on their bullshit and that broke the ice for a couple of years and then they had to have my sister but she is the devil :angry: (Jk,not really, but pretend i was jk) and then we moved out from the city we lived thinking the scenery was to blame but eventually the family fell apart and we all live in separate hemispheres now, but ya hahahaha my first word was bullshit.

PS don't allow your kids to swear or you're bad parents. It starts with swearing then becomes pantie dropping and orgies in a mexican rodeo. ;)

PS don't allow your kids to swear or you're bad parents. It starts with swearing then becomes pantie dropping and orgies in a mexican rodeo.

Personal experience Will?

Why are we the only country that didn't turn the clock back last week? :blink:

Back