Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 6 2006, 07:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 6 2006, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 6 2006, 05:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jul 5 2006, 10:39 PM
I love how teenagers think they've invented everything.

*guilty* :lol: when i was a teenager i wanted to be an inventor. i had blueprints for ideas and everything
No I meant.. ever mind.

What kinda stuff did you design? [/b][/quote]
I was a big nerd so it was very tesla-like stuff. lasers, ways to send a sattelite back through time, self-powered houses designed to withstand hurricanes and missiles and all sorts of stuff. would have been terribly expensive to build, and most likely never would have worked.. but it was fun. i was a space cadet :nerd:

You were something, alright.

I just found the cd you sent me. It made me smile. :) <-- like so

Hi!!! :) It's been crazy but this company is AWESOME!!
Everyone is so nice. It's actually foreign to me for your company to actually GIVE you office supplies whenever you want! My insurance and benefits started the day I started which is rare.

Woot for better work environments! :woo: Good to hear that you like it. :)

Thanks! Yes I think it's going to be much better. And everyone that works there have been there for years and years. People actually retire from there so it definately looks promising. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jul 7 2006, 10:30 PM
Everyone is so nice. It's actually foreign to me for your company to actually GIVE you office supplies whenever you want! My insurance and benefits started the day I started which is rare.
That's because you have BIG boo..
*SLAP*
:wacko:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 7 2006, 07:22 PM
You were something, alright.

I just found the cd you sent me. It made me smile. :) <-- like so
i'm very glad, like this -> ^_^

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jul 8 2006, 07:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jul 8 2006, 07:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jul 7 2006, 10:30 PM
That's because you have BIG boo..
*SLAP*
:wacko: [/b][/quote]
liar liar lol :lol:

I'm ready to scoop out my right eyeball. There's something in it....:woo: :ph34r:

People, are we getting ready for the biggest party for Madame Scooty's 30,000th post? I say we have a special party with fireworks,face painting, and bobbing for apples. :)

You can supply that, the ladies have the rest covered....:naughty: we are going to have a good time!

Back