Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 5 2006, 12:36 AM
Shitbrains, if you knew anything about me at all you'd know I've been naked this whole time.
Well he only likes hairy bear asses...

*wrong number tone* Special brownies effect the short term memory. :blink:

Beware of the darkness, for one knows not what small furry animals may be lying in wait.

Usually it's my dog springing with unnatural speed from under the bed when I get up to pee at 4 am.

Oh I know! There's a toxic furry mold that's growing on the floor in the corner. :)

things that don't go well together:
sudden torrential downpours - my car - and me behind the wheel during the whole thing (hydroplaning here i come)

same torrential downpour - the only available parking spot is located as far as humanly possible from the storefront - eyeglasses - asthma - some 4 x 4 truck driving, broke back mountain loving, cowboy hat wearing jerk hauling ass through the parking lot and hitting the puddle of water in front of me as i am trying to run blindly towards the blurry blob that i am guessing is the store while weezing like it is going out of style.

good times.

Yeah that's great.

I was just watching the local news and these parents were getting a lesson in 1337 and net shorthand, and it was sad and ridiculous. The voiceover guy was the best part with his big booming newcaster voice saying "GYPO stands for get your pants off." :lol: :lol:

Ok ok and then this mom, who had to have been easily 40-something, asked her son "Is this 420 thing new?"

And the son goes "Naw that's been around since I was in middle school."

:mellow:

Back