Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I do not think that. However, I see what you mean with that one kid. 4:20 was around WAY before we teens were born.

Andy I saw a recipe for fish tacos today, and I thought of you.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 5 2006, 11:39 PM
I love how teenagers think they've invented everything.
That reminds me of my h.s. teacher. He was talking about an old blues or jazz song that was the equivalent of "Let's Get It on" and when people in the class gave him the :huh: look, he responded with, "What? You think you guys invented sex? Get out of here!" :lol:

Haha, I just read a bday card at the store today that said "Happy Proof That Your Parents Had Sex Day" and then inside it said "Ewwwwwwwww". :lol:

:lol: Imagine the extra trauma of having brothers and sisters. :lol:

Today has been a LONG day at work. It feels like my head is filled with cotton and there's sand in my contacts. :(

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Jul 6 2006, 12:17 AM
Haha, I just read a bday card at the store today that said "Happy Proof That Your Parents Had Sex Day" and then inside it said "Ewwwwwwwww". :lol:
:lol: :lol: Excellent.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jul 5 2006, 11:27 PM
Today has been a LONG day at work. It feels like my head is filled with cotton and there's sand in my contacts. :(
i'm sorry

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 5 2006, 10:39 PM
*guilty* :lol: when i was a teenager i wanted to be an inventor. i had blueprints for ideas and everything

Originally posted by a_iver+Jul 6 2006, 05:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jul 6 2006, 05:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 5 2006, 10:39 PM
*guilty* :lol: when i was a teenager i wanted to be an inventor. i had blueprints for ideas and everything [/b][/quote]
No I meant.. ever mind.

What kinda stuff did you design?

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 7 2006, 02:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 7 2006, 02:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 6 2006, 05:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jul 5 2006, 10:39 PM

*guilty* :lol: when i was a teenager i wanted to be an inventor. i had blueprints for ideas and everything
No I meant.. ever mind.

What kinda stuff did you design? [/b][/quote]
an automatic toothbrush and nose picker in one

though due to some practical problems...

Back