Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

With the 'special herb' because I already took the UA.

Sample question - online interview.

Do you use drugs (marijuana, cocaine, etc.)

1. Heavy but controlled
2. Regular social use
3. Light infrequent use
4. I don't use drugs.

I was thinking #1 but I really wanted this job. :)

:lol: :lol: What the hell kinda dumbfuck question is that? How's about: 5. I can't understand this question because I'm blotto, motherfuckers.

Yeah they always ask stupid questions like that. Its like, whos dumb enough to answer these wrong! :lol:

Unfortunately I did have to ask about one question, 'I will be spending most of my time working here.' Like most of the day or like forever? :rolleyes: I way underthink/overthink things.

Just go with the safety answer: "I will work as much as I'm needed."

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 20 2006, 10:57 PM
Just go with the safety answer: "I will work as much as I'm needed."
:lol: I gotta remember that. ;)

It was multiply choice prepackaged answers that didn't always make the most sense. Yeah I pretty much gave them what they wanted to hear. I was not going to make the same mistake as the Rite Aid phone interview. I was too honest. But if they find out about me getting fired from Walgreens I don't know what's gonna happen. <_<

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 20 2006, 11:53 PM
This is addicting. Turn it on semi-automatic and start clicking and draging.
:o You like the W3 Consortium too? :wub: :wub: :wub: Gaaarret... I never knew...

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jun 20 2006, 07:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jun 20 2006, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 20 2006, 11:53 PM
:o You like the W3 Consortium too? :wub: :wub: :wub: Gaaarret... I never knew... [/b][/quote]
:huh:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jun 21 2006, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jun 21 2006, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Jun 20 2006, 07:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Jun 20 2006, 11:53 PM

:o You like the W3 Consortium too? :wub: :wub: :wub: Gaaarret... I never knew...
:huh: [/b][/quote]
:P too many http's in the link, FireFox shows the W3C site :D

Back